Easter baskets aren’t just for the kids.
This post is all about must-have gifts you can add to Easter Baskets for your friends and family.
Do you remember vibrating with excitement as a child as your tore through your Easter basket? I do. I could almost taste the marshmallow Peeps through the cellophane wrapping or the smell of the fresh-cut grass as we chase down plastic eggs filled with chocolates. Then we grow up and become only spectators to this goodness.
I think it’s time we bring back the Easter baskets filled with gifts our adult friends and family can enjoy. Let’s look forward to more than just the good wine being served at dinner.
Here are some of the Easter gifts I’m adding to a few baskets to go along with some delicious treats.
1. With summer around the corner, this facial moisturizer with SPF is a great addition to any basket.
2. If you have anyone who, like my best friend hates the feeling of metal on her teeth, these reusable straws are a great option to carry on the go.
3. Have a special someone who is addicted to candles? This will help “spark” some appreciation.
4. This leave-in conditioner is perfect for your sun (and pool) loving friend.
5. This detangling brush is the perfect brush for your avid swimmers.
6. EV-ERY-ONE needs extra scrunchies, but upgrade the hair-tie game with silk.
7. This is a great gift to add to any gift basket, especially for your makeup loving friends.
8. This lip scrub is perfect to get lips ready for summer lovin’.
9. Treat someone’s lips to this balm that transforms to a custom shade.
And don’t forget to add some treats and peeps!
For your Adult friends and family, add a mini bottle of champagne for some delicious luxury. Moet & Chandon is always a hit at the brunches I host.
Moet & Chandon: (see your local market for availability)